More and more homeowners today are choosing artificial turf for their yards – and for good reason. Due to advanced manufacturing techniques along with long term environmental and economic advantages, artificial turf is no longer something you only see at sports stadiums. It’s now becoming as common in your neighbor’s back yard!
The benefits of artificial turf include:
- It’s perfect in areas where natural grass can’t grow.
- It doesn’t require any water. As our warm weather and watering restrictions grow, that’s a big plus for artificial turf.
- There’s no need for mowing or trimming like natural grass. You’ll relax and enjoy more free time without a lawn to maintain.
- It’s an ideal option for “holiday homeowners” who aren’t always onsite to look after their lawns.
- In addition to saving time, you’ll save money with artificial turf. The biggest expense is in the initial installation, but you’ll recover that cost in your lower water and maintenance bills.
- You’ll enjoy a beautiful green lawn year-round. Artificial turf maintains the aesthetics of natural grass. It also blends in well with surrounding landscapes.
- There’s no chance of artificial turf becoming infected by diseases.
- It’s more durable than natural grass in high-traffic areas, such as yards where kids play.
- Pets can’t dig and destroy it – and there will be no muddy paws. This makes it a favorite not only at residential properties, but also at dog kennels.
- It’s a very eco-friendly option. With no lawn mowing required, there’s no carbon emissions from gas driven mowers. There’s also no fertilizer or pesticides needed.
It takes a lot of hard work and expense to plant and maintain a lush green lawn. With the numerous benefits of artificial turf, there’s every reason to consider joining the many homeowners who are opting for this practical, cost-effective and eco-friendly alternative! Contact Scott Design & Construction for a FREE Estimate!